The Cultural Properties Regulation Division
- November 24, 2018 - Cavite City's 300-Year Old Marian Painting Now a National Cultural Treasure
- November 23, 2018 - National Museum Declares Manila Post Office Building as Important Cultural Property
- November 16, 2018 - National Museum Welcomes Bohol Center for Culture and Arts Development
- October 14-20, 2018 - Bautista Participates in the INTERPOL 10th International Symposium on the Theft and Illicit Traffic in Works of Arts, Cultural Propoerties and Antiquities in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- October 11-12, 2018 - National Museum Leads Activities Commemorating the 5th Anniversary of 2013 Earthquake
- September 1, 2018 - National Museum Turns Over the Newly Restored Parish Church of San Nicolas De Tolentino in Dimiao, Bohol
- August 27, 2018 - National Museum Leads the Turnover Ceremony at the Santa Monica Parish Church, Alburquerque, Bohol
- June 22, 2018 - National Museum Opens the Bohol Area Museum and Satellite Office in Tagbilaran City
- June 18, 2018 - National Museum, Government Agencies Discuss Stricter Regulation of Giant Pearls and Clams
- December 12-13, 2017 - National Museum Unveils National Cultural Treasure and Important Cultural Property Markers in Punta Cruz Watchtower; and Panglao Church and Watchtower
- August 27, 2014 - Unveiling of NM Marker at Santa Monica Parish Church
- August 22, 2014 - 2nd Baybayin Conference
- May 29, 2014 - Meeting with US-based Filipinos and American Volunteers...
- May 19, 2014 - Cave Guide Training in Marinduque Province