You may reserve your National Museum visit by following these guidlines:
For the Museum of the Filipino People:
A. Fifty percent (50%) down payment upon reservation.
B. In lieu of cash, the following are accepted upon reservation:
-Postal Money Order
*** All must be payable to the NATIONAL MUSEUM
C. No Show - downpayment is forfeited.
- to avoid forfeiture, re-scheduling may be made through telephone call, fax message or letter.
For the Planetarium:
1. Reservation must be made personally at least two (2) weeks before the desired date of visit.
2. A 50% payment/deposit is required at least two (2) weeks in advance; an official Receipt (O.R.) will be issued. Failure to come on the date of payment means cancellation of the reservation.
3. Change of reservation is allowed provided an arrangement is made at least five (5) days prior to the date of reservation. Number of seats must be paid.
4. There must be a minimum of 50 persons and a maximum of 300 viewers in every scheduled show.
5. All payments received are not refundable. In case of typhoons, special announcements, national emergencies and the like, re scheduling may be made.
6. Children ages 4-6 years old should be accompanied by an adult.
7. Children below four (4) years old will not be accepted.
Please note that the submitted form must be confirmed through phone.
Contact the Museum Education Division at 527-0278.